ESSS child development programme envisages their development, protection and participation and is guided by the objective to empower the children to develop their full potential by providing opportunity for their physical, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual development. At present 241 Kuttikkoottams are working under ESSS.
- Formation & Strengthening of Children’s Nature Clubs (Kuttikkoottam)
- Life Skill Education & Personality Development.
- Scholastic Development
- Career Development
- Socio-emotional Development.
- Child Parliament Promotion.
- Sponsorship Programme for Children.
- Promotion of School Based Vegetable Gardening.
- Promoting Positive Parenting.
- Sensitizing Children, Parents and Teachers about Substance Abuse.
- Linking Children with Government Schemes.
Kuttikkoottam (Children’s Nature Club)
Kuttikkoottam (Children’s Nature Club) are functional at ESSS since 1986. Our overall objective is to facilitate the psycho-social development & scholastic development of poor and vulnerable children in the age category of 5- 17 Years. For this ESSS focuses on programmes aimed at leadership and personality development, life skill education, career guidance, environmental protection, legal rights and protection for children, counseling, value education etc…